Bethel Evangelical Church – Creche Guidelines
- Cleaning and Sanitisation
- All equipment will be sanitised each week
- All workers will wash/sanitise hands at the beginning of service and every 20 minutes
- Parents will wash/sanitise children’s hands upon arrival
- Children will not bring any personal belongings into the creche play area
- Social Distancing
- Workers will maintain 2 metre distance from other workers and parents
- Workers will have minimal close contact with children and leave personal care to the parents
- The crèche area will be of sufficient size and ventilation to reduce the spread of viruses
- Children or staff exhibiting any symptoms of illness will not be permitted to attend.
- If a child begins exhibiting symptoms during the service, the child will be isolated from the other children and the parents will be notified to collect their child immediately
- Parental Contact
- Parents will leave their contact information with the staff
- Staff will contact parents via text if the child requires personal care (nappy/clothes change), is injured, ill or is in excessive distress (ie crying for more than 10 minutes)
- Privacy and Information Storage
- Parental contact information and child safety information (ie allergies, special needs, etc) will be kept in line with our child protection policy and Track and Trace requirements
- All information can be deleted/destroyed at the parents request after 21 days from last visit in line with GDPR requirements
- Parent Observation
- Parents are encouraged to not stay with their children but are not prohibited from doing so.
- Parents can observe their children in the creche via a smartphone app during the service
- Only parents will have access to the creche camera and only when their child is present.
USING THE CRECHE
When You Arrive
- If this is your first time, please register your child and leave your contact phone number.
- Wash or sanitise your child’s hands.
- Deliver your child to the Creche Reception.
- Please take all your child’s belongings away with you.
If Your Child Needs You
- You will be contacted via text should your child need you.
- Come collect your child from the creche reception.
- If your child needs consoling or feeding, please stay with your child in the reception area.
- If your child requires a nappy change, a changing table is available next to the upstairs toilet.
- You can view the creche anytime during the service using the NEOS Smarthome App. You will need to request an invitation to the app from Tammy.
When Church is Finished
- Please collect your child from reception immediately following the service.
- Please do not linger in the reception area or upstairs hall.